Mama and Daddy

Friday, August 7, 2009

31 Weeks

Hello everyone! The ultrasound as you can see went really well. It was such a neat experience and I am glad our families got to be there to share it with us. He looks very healthy and BIG!! He weighed in at 3lbs, 9oz. at 30 weeks!! They double their weight from 32 weeks and gain a 1/2 oz./ day approx. Looks like we'll have an 8 pounder easy!! Amber is in town with Anna and Henry (her great danes). They are staying with us. Unfortunately, we don't have a guest room anymore because it's the nursery so they are stuck on the couch. Hope they're still comfortable. I have a feeling we will outgrow this house very easily when Hudson gets here. I've been feeling pretty good, just uncomfortable, but healthy! The baby shower is tomorrow and I am sooooooo excited to see everyone!! Mom, Mindy, Aunt Sher, Aunt Jac, and Jodi have been hard at work getting things together. Hudson is sooooooo spoiled already! I can't say enough how fortunate we are to have such a fantastic family (all branches)!!!! Brandon and I really are so grateful for the support, we couldn't do it without you guys!!!

Love you all!!! The Rohrmayers

1 comment:

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.