Mama and Daddy

Friday, August 21, 2009

33 Weeks

Well, anytime Hudson is healthy enough to come out of the oven I am READY!! This swelling thing is for the birds!! I went and bought myself a fake wedding ring at Walmart last night since my real ones are a little too tight and I am afraid to wear them. I think we are all settled into the nursery with just a few final touches left. Mom/Nana Joyce helped my finish up shopping this weekend, she is going to spoil this kid rotten!! I feel pretty confident that we have what we need should he come early (oh please, oh please). Again, thank you to everyone who has helped us so far, it means so much to us.

I am getting a lot of people asking me if I am due anytime now. I guess I have to remember that even though I am only at 33 weeks, I am measuring 37 weeks : ( so to others, I guess I look full term. Oh well, I have only gained 31 pounds at this point and I am pretty proud of that. I was pretty scared by the fact that Mom gained 60 with me. Please keep praying for a healthy little man and I can wait it out 6 more weeks if that means he'll be okay : )

Love you all xoxoxo,

Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.